Only for PROFESSIONALS

TelefonoBlanco100x100 0034 972 52 61 04 WhatsApp 0034 685 30 10 94

Cart empty

D.O.-NavarraA key characteristic of the D.O. Navarra area is the extraordinary diversity of its climate and landscape.
The fact is that Navarra enjoys an exceptional location, one which is practically unique in the Iberian Peninsula and is marked by the confluence of the Atlantic, Continental and Mediterranean.
The proximity of the Bay of Biscay, the influence of the Pyrenees and the temperate incluence of the Ebro valley are all key factors in giving Navarra its unique range different climates.
In Navarre there is a wide range of white and red varieties used to make all types of wines. More than 70% of vineyards are dedicated to native varieties (Garnacha, Tempranillo ...), whilst the remaining 30% comprises the most famous international varieties (Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay...).94% of the grapes produced in Navarre are red and only 6% white.

.

Gregorio - Poland
2017-05-17, 13:34
"Produkty dobrej jakości, bardzo dobry kontakt, błyskawiczna wysyłka,od momentu zamówienia upłynęło sześć dni i produkty mieliśmy na … read more
Claire - United Kingdom
2019-10-18, 13:17
"We have been buying from BR Spanish Gourmet for the past 5 years. An easy, painless process - we have no hesitation recommending them. Good quality … read more
Emmanuel - France
2015-09-13, 08:31
C'est une bonne entreprise d'export, il y a un vrai choix de produits, et les prix très concurrentiel. Cela va bientôt faire 2 ans que je … read more
Anna - Poland
2016-04-26, 08:27
Polacy kochaja Hiszpanie. W BR Spanish Gourmet jest szeroka oferta produktów,
ceny sa uczciwe, a kontakt to czysta przyjemnosc. Moi klienci sa
read more